Gorgeous 1970's floral print off-shoulder peasant blouse in the best color combo! This blouse features elastic around the neckline and at the cuffs, allowing you to wear it on or off the shoulder. Pullover style, no closures.
Label: Permanent Press, labeled size 36 (please refer to measurements below for more accurate sizing)
Fabric: 65% cotton 35% polyester
Condition: Overall great near excellent condition, I noted one black spot on one sleeve (gets lots in the print for the most part), and one underarm repair, the underarms have the faintest discoloration, blouse has been cleaned and is ready to wear
Measurements: I measure my items flat then double at the bust, measurements below have already been doubled in these areas. Model has a 34"B bust and 27" waist for reference, blouse was a bit large on her but it works well when tucked in on a smaller size.
bust- up to 39" (allows some extra room for a blousy fit)
length- 25 1/2"
The skirt in the photos is also available in the shop!
Follow along on Instagram @goodsoulvintage for first looks & sales
I accept pay pal, major credit cards & etsy gift cards.
I offer Layaway on Items over $150, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. Please message us for details.
*Please note I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. I try my best to help with any missing packages or postal problems.
I ship within the United States and Internationally.
I ship USPS First Class or Priority.
I ship International First Class, please message us for an upgrade or for additional insurance.
International buyers will be responsible for ALL additional customs fees and taxes. I am not responsible for lost/stolen International packages.
I do not in any way alter custom forms for you, please do not ask. This action can put our shop at risk.
UK buyers are responsible for all VAT fees etc..
Insurance on higher priced items is available for a fee, convo us if you would like to request it.
I do use recycled packaging to keep costs down and of course to RECYCLE! We package items with lots of extra padding, bubble wrap etc... we strive our very best to package our items so they will arrive to you as they left us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please read all item descriptions and look at all pictures closely. Ask for more details or photos if needed. I strive to document for you every good and bad detail of the items so you are well informed.
I will accept refunds on a case-by-case situation and ONLY if we have misrepresented an item. I MUST receive the item back within 7 days from purchase. No refunds on shipping & buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Please remember you are purchasing a vintage item, expect some natural wear. Unless mint condition is stated, expect some signs of use.
Please measure yourself if you are not sure about fit, I try to be as accurate as we can with measurements. Returns for an item not fitting are not accepted.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2.Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
3. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4.Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Chelsea Andrews, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: goodsoulvintage.mi [!at] gmail.com or via Etsy conversations