RESERVED. Please do not purchase
Super rare 1940's Mexican cross-stitch crepe rayon set. This set includes a top that has vibrant and colorful cross-stitch detail on the bodice, there are navy blue buttons down the back for closure, nice waist/bust darts for a slim tailored look. The skirt also features the same colorful cross-stitch detail on both the front and back, there are metal hook & eye closures at the waist. Truly an incredible set, wear together or separate for two different looks. This set is not without its flaws so please read the description carefully, sold as-is.
Label: None, one inside of the shoulder has a cloth tag attached with an old staple, I cannot make out what it says
Fabric: Crepe rayon
Condition: Good, this set does have some issues so please read carefully, sold as-is. The set is absolutely wearable as-is, there are just some cosmetic issues. The main issues are two larger spots on the skirt (I chose to wear the skirt backwards and place the spots in the back, it just switches the side the closures are on so its totally fine worn that way), there is one smaller hole near the hem, the hem has been let down from its original length so there is a faint line. There are some very faint stains on the back of the blouse. There are a handful of other very minor issues, this set is sold as-is and price with condition and rarity in mind. Feel free to ask for any further details before purchasing. All sales are final.
Measurements: I measure my items flat then double at the bust, waist and hips, measurements below have already been doubled in these areas. Model is 5'4 with a 34"B bust, 27" waist and 36" hips for reference, the skirt was too small on her to fasten so it was pinned in the photos, blouse was snug but fit as shown in photos.
bust- 31/32" (crepe makes the fabric have some give in this area)
arm opening- 12 1/2" circumference
Follow along on Instagram @goodsoulvintage for first looks & sales!
I accept pay pal, major credit cards & etsy gift cards.
I offer Layaway on Items over $150, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. Please message us for details.
*Please note I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. I try my best to help with any missing packages or postal problems.
I ship within the United States and Internationally.
I ship USPS First Class or Priority.
I ship International First Class, please message us for an upgrade or for additional insurance.
International buyers will be responsible for ALL additional customs fees and taxes. I am not responsible for lost/stolen International packages.
I do not in any way alter custom forms for you, please do not ask. This action can put our shop at risk.
UK buyers are responsible for all VAT fees etc..
Insurance on higher priced items is available for a fee, convo us if you would like to request it.
I do use recycled packaging to keep costs down and of course to RECYCLE! We package items with lots of extra padding, bubble wrap etc... we strive our very best to package our items so they will arrive to you as they left us.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please read all item descriptions and look at all pictures closely. Ask for more details or photos if needed. I strive to document for you every good and bad detail of the items so you are well informed.
I will accept refunds on a case-by-case situation and ONLY if we have misrepresented an item. I MUST receive the item back within 7 days from purchase. No refunds on shipping & buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Please remember you are purchasing a vintage item, expect some natural wear. Unless mint condition is stated, expect some signs of use.
Please measure yourself if you are not sure about fit, I try to be as accurate as we can with measurements. Returns for an item not fitting are not accepted.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2.Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
3. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4.Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Chelsea Andrews, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: goodsoulvintage.mi [!at] gmail.com or via Etsy conversations